Do you want to be part of a team that's committed to helping small business owners succeed in our community? If you're driven and willing to share your vision with others, check back often for new job postings - and make sure to send us your resume!
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then, we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our digital advertising & media team. You will be selling local, regional and national advertisers our complete suite of digital assets.
- Prospect for qualified local, regional and national businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media's many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients. Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn. Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor's business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast-growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare Ignite began as a clear vision to create an in-house practice of programmatic media buying. We wanted to develop out own IP/base of expertise and combine it with best-in-class customer service.
As the vision evolved and began coming into fruition, we had a continued, evolving focus on building out a suite of solutions that puts us well ahead of the competition and any reseller.